Code of Conduct
The members of the Albany 4WD Club follow this code of conduct:
- Members shall be prepared to conform to majority decisions under the guidance of the leader, whose authority must be accepted at all times.
- Should it be necessary, a leader shall be empowered to recommend to the committee of his club that a member or members be banned from future trips or be asked to resign from the club for refusal to comply with reasonable control.
- There shall be no destruction of trees, shrubs or wildlife.
- All public and private property shall be respected and no wilful trespass shall be permitted.
- Permission shall be obtained before entering private property.
- Every effort shall be made not to disturb stock.
- Local water supplies must be respected.
- Express thanks for any help obtained from non-members.
- NO firearms shall be used on any club outing without express permission of the leader. As a general rule, the carrying of firearms is not welcomed.
- What can be carried in, can be carried out. Eg. rubbish.
- All hygiene decisions shall be made by the leader. At roadside stops, the rule to be followed is – ladies to the left, gents to the right. In all cases, faeces are to be buried.
- All gates are to be left as found by the leader. To be closed if necessary by the last in the convoy.
- Every care shall be exercised in the lighting and control of fires and all fires shall be property extinguished on leaving the area. No fire is to be lit in prohibited areas or during prohibited periods.
- All members shall comply with the requirements of the Traffic Act and regulations and observe road courtesy.
- Name badges to be worn on all club meetings and outings.
- No Animals allowed on Club trip/outings.
- No member shall have the right to invoke his club membership while on private trips.
- It shall be the responsibility of all members to ensure their cars are in sound mechanical condition, and that adequate supplies of fuel, food and water are carried.
- It shall be the duty of every member to assist in the keeping of this code.
Our club is legally governed by the
Albany 4WD Club Constitution